HOW WE CAN HELP FINANCE YOUR NEXT PURCHASE
During our Weekend Warehouse Sales, we offer consumer financing with approved credit. For security reasons, we only offer financing for our Weekend Sales and not for our online transactions. The application process requires the consumer to be present and have both a government-issued photo ID (driver’s license) and major credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX). After a short form is completed, the approval status of the electronically-submitted application takes just moments. If approved, you can take advantage of our interest-free financing options. In most cases, Lexington Overstock Warehouse requires a 25% deposit (cash, debit, or credit card) and you can finance the remaining 75% balance. We always offer 6-months interest-free financing with approved credit, and during holiday seasons, often we are able to offer lengthier terms depending on promotions provided to us by the financing companies. For more information, contact our sales team at (859) 554-4590 ext 2.
Join Our Newsletter Enter your email below to receive exclusive offers and be the first to know about upcoming sales.